Passenger carrier IndiGo is offering domestic and international flight tickets at a starting all-inclusive price of Rs. 999 and Rs. 3,499 respectively in a limited period offer. The discounted fares are applicable across airline’s 56 domestic and 19 international destinations. Bookings under the sale – valid for travel between August 15, 2019 and March 31, 2020 – can be made till August 4, 2019, IndiGo said in a statement. Bookings under the sale are open via IndiGo’s official website- goindigo.in and mobile app.
Here are 10 things to know about IndiGo’s sale offer:
- Under this offer, the airline is offering approximately 10 lakh seats.
- The offer is valid for bookings made during the offer, at least 15 days prior to the date of departure, the airline said on its website.
- Limited inventory is available under the offer and therefore discounts will be provided to customer’s subject to availability and at the sole discretion of IndiGo.
- This offer is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-encashable.
- Under this offer, change in itinerary can be made by paying the applicable change fee and fare difference.
- The offer is not valid on IndiGo’s group bookings.
- Additionally, customers booking flight tickets on IndiGo’s website or mobile app can avail 20 per cent cashback on using Bank of Baroda debit or credit card.
- Passengers can avail Rs. 2,000 cashback on international bookings done via Yes Bank credit card on airline’s website/app, the airline said.
- All IndiGo flight bookings made under this offer shall be subject to IndiGo’s conditions of carriage available at its website.
- Discount is not applicable on airport charges and government taxes, according to IndiGo.