- Carrot 1/2 kg
- Salt 1-1/2 tsp
- Green chillies 15
- White vinegar 1 cup
- Sugar 3 tbsp
- Garlic 15-20 cloves
- Cauliflower 200 gms
- Crushed mustard seeds 1 tbsp
- Crushed red chilli 1-1/2 tbsp
- Scrape and slice the carrots lengthwise.
- Cut cauliflowers in to medium pieces.
- Now in a pot cook vinegar then add sugar cook it till melt.
- Now remove from heat and add all spices and vegetables and toss to mix.
- Heat oil and as soon as oil begins to smoke remove it from the heat and cool it for 5 minutes,then transfer in to a sterilized glass jar.
- Consume this pickle after a few days and shake the jar two or three times daily.
- Chef’s tips:Wash all vegetables and drain the water, spread vegetables on a clean cloth or towel dry properly.