Hyderabad: A major fire broke out at Shine Children’s Hospital in LB Nagar at Hyderabad on Monday morning at around 3:00 AM , due to a short circuit in the ICU unit. It is reported that one baby died and six children were seriously injured in the fire.
Fire fighters were called to the scene after the fire broke out and they had to break the glasses to save the babies. Two of them are said to be in a critical condition hospital sources said. At the time of the accident, there were 42 young children in the hospital. They were rushed to various hospitals for better treatment.
Parents and relatives are staging protests in front of the hospital.
Source By Sakshi