- 3 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. ricotta
- 1/3 c. plus 2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- 3/4 c. pizza sauce
- 1 c. mini pepperoni
- 2 (16-oz.) cans refrigerated biscuits (such as Pillsbury Grands)
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix together 2 cups mozzarella, cream cheese, ricotta, ⅓ cup Parmesan, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes. Season with salt. Transfer mixture to a 9″-x-13″ baking dish then spread pizza sauce on top. Top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella and pepperoni.
- Halve biscuits and roll into balls, then place on top of dip.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, garlic, and parsley. Brush on biscuits and sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan.
- Bake until biscuits are golden and cheese is melty, about 45 minutes, then cover with aluminum foil and bake until biscuits are cooked through, another 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving.