- Short crust pastry 225g
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Onion 1 (thinly sliced)
- Garlic paste ½ tsp
- Chicken 250g (chopped)
- Red chili crushed 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Eggs 3
- Double cream 250ml
- Roll out pastry to line a 20cm/8in loose-bottomed flan tin. Put pastry in greaseproof lined paper pan and place beans in pastry and bake at 180°C for 10 minutes. Remove beans and paper and return to oven for another 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Heat oil in a cooking pan and fry onion until get a pink color not brown.
- Add garlic and sauté for a minute.
- Put in chicken and mix with onion then add red chili, salt and black pepper powder.
- Shift filling over pastry.
- Beat eggs with cream, salt and black pepper. Pour oven chicken.
- Place in oven and cook for 30 minutes or until firm the top.
- Cut into slices and serve warm.