- Almonds flakes 100g (toasted)
- Chocolate chips 50g
- Dried apricot 100g
- Peanut 100g
- Sugar 500g
- Water 100ml
- Oil to grease
- Grease baking tray with oil.
- In a small bowl combine almonds, chocolate chips, dried apricot and peanut.
- Spread nuts on greased baking tray in an even single layer.
- In a saucepan, stir together sugar and water over medium heat until sugar dissolve.
- Do not stir when sugar dissolve. Continue cooking about 15-20 minutes until sugar get a golden color.
- Carefully pour caramelized sugar over nuts. Let cool it for 2 hours.
- Break into pieces and enjoy.