Chicken 300 g
Butter 2 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
Tomato paste 1/2 cup
Fresh cream 1 cup
Ground red chilli 1 tbsp
Cumin powder 1 tbsp
Garam masala 1/2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil as required
- Pour oil in a pan and fry ginger-garlic paste in it.
- Add chicken pieces to it and saute them until they are tender.
- Fry tomato paste, red chilli, cumin powder and butter.
- Then add cream to it.
- Cook the chicken on slow flame, until it’s done and the water driese up.
- Garnish with coriander and ginger.
- Serve with chapatti.
- Chef’s tip: If you want to thicken cream, just add two or three drops of lemon juice while beating it.