- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan or shredded cheddar cheese?
- 1 heaping tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup cooked ground chicken
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a muffin tin with 6-7 liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine the grated carrot, garlic, almond flour, cheese, parsley, egg, chicken, and season with salt and pepper.
- Pack the mixture into the muffin liners (the mixture should make at least 6 muffins.) Bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown and crisp around the edges.